Wednesday 10 April 2013

Avocado Yogurt Dip

It's almost summer and when I think summer I think creamy avocado's! This is my favourite quick avocado dip to make. When I say this dip is simple, I mean simple. The hardest thing will be peeling the avocados.

You'll need:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados -- peeled and seeded
- 1/2 a garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons of cilantro
- 1 chopped jalepeno -- I keep mine with the seeds because I like the kick it adds, but you can remove the seeds if you wish
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- pinch of salt and pepper

All you do now that you've got all your ingredients is blend it all together in your food processor until smooth.

I usually eat this with baked pita bread or tortilla chips, you can even add it to wraps!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment